Use these questions as a starting point to prepare for your next job interview. They’ll provide you with a foundation for responding effectively and powerfully to the 12 most-asked questions. Preparing your responses will help you build a framework for thinking on your feet during interviews so that you can land the job you really want!
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your salary expectations?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Tell me about your strengths?
- Why did you leave or are planning to leave your last position?
- Why has it taken you so long to find a job?
- What would a boss or co-worker say about you?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or co-worker?
- What do you know about our company?
- What are your goals?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
Want to know exactly how to prepare your answers to these questions, grab a copy of our eBook – What Top Professionals Need To Know About Answering Job Interview Questions.